Effective Date: January 01, 2013
- What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we collect two types of information:
- personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us (e.g., your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number, which you provide to us during the registration process for the Giant Giveaways); and
- website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
- What do we use your personal information for?
We may use the personal information we collect from you:
- To promote and market products or services offered by us, our sponsors, and/or our clients;
- To improve on our website;
- To enable us to send periodic emails and/or newsletters, and to contact you via any media pertaining to updates and information on products or services offered by us, our sponsors, and/or our clients;
- To enable our sponsors to contact you directly via any media (e.g., email, phone text) regarding their products and services;
- To transfer, sell, or assign such information to any entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business, or to our clients as we deem appropriate; and
- For any other purpose specified at time of collection.
- EXPRESS CONSENT TO RECEIVE MESSAGES
By accepting of the terms and conditions of this website (and any associated offers, contests, giveaways or other programs), and providing your telephone number, you are subscribing to receive recorded telephone messages regarding various special product offers and purchase incentives. The service is free of charge.
Recorded Calls: By subscribing, you are providing your express written consent to be contacted by Planet49, or any of its associated companies via prerecorded telephone message at the number you provide for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 CFR §310 et seq.), and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (15 USC §96), as amended from time to time. The calls you are agreeing to receive include special offers for goods and services offered by third parties, which are not sold by or through Planet49. You are subscribing to receive calls only from Planet49, or any associated third party companies, and only at the specific number(s) you have provided to us. Your consent will be effective if the number you have provided is a home, business, or cell phone line, or if the number is registered on any state or federal Do-Not-Call (DNC) list as of the date of this consent. Planet49 reserves the right to refrain from calling any number registered on a DNC list in connection with its sweepstakes and any other promotion. This consent shall remain in effect until you revoke it by cancelling your subscription.
To unsubscribe: You may revoke your consent to receive calls at any time by either (a) utilizing the opt-out procedure included in any message you receive; (b) by sending an e-mail that includes your telephone number to email@example.com; or (c) by sending a written request to eGENTIC North America Corp 3252 NE 1ST Ave, Suite #205, Miami, FL 33137.
We may take a reasonable period of time (up to seven days) to process cancellation requests. If you request the cancellation or modification of your subscription, such information may be retained for a period of time in our backup systems as a precaution against system failures. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law, contract or auditing requirements.
- Will your personal information be passed on to any third parties?
We may disclose any of your data for identification or convey it to third parties If you provide your consent to us sharing your information when you register or enter our online promotion. For example, with your consent, we may disclose certain personal information to our prize sponsors.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
If you provide information directly to our sponsors, such data will be subject to the respective privacy policies of our sponsors. We have no control over the information you supply directly to our sponsors and we encourage you to consult the privacy policies governing their practices.
- Can your personal data for identification be updated, corrected or deleted?
You can choose to have us delete or deactivate your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please keep in mind that the deletion or deactivation of your account will limit your user options regarding our range of services to those of a non-member.
- What security measures are put in place to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration?
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secured. We restrict access to your personal information to help prevent unauthorized access, modification, or misuse. However, we cannot assume responsibility for the publication of information due to errors in data transmission or unauthorized access by third parties.
- Who to contact?